Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1240
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1240
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. I worked on my music today as well. I downloaded some projects of new genres but my laptop and luck are bad, none of the projects opened. I did eat french fries in evening. They were tasty. Also, there is something wrong with my throat.
Actually, not exactly my throat but a little above in my neck. I don't have sore throat but it hurts and it's been like that since past few days. I also went to the temple in evening. Just few minutes ago, I saw many hairs on the wall, floor and the mirror which I didn't notice before. My mom cleans my room every week... I guess she forgets some places.
I don't think I am having hairfall because my hair look fine... Even better than before. Is the medicine not working, maybe it's too soon. I saw a fight between two guys. Well, it wasn't a fight, one of them was a man in his 30s while the other was a teenager... I don't know what happened but I guess that teenager said somethings to man's daughter? I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment