Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1241
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1241
Yo. Another day passed. It was a warm day... It will rain in next few days so I am not worried. Compared to couple months ago, its far far better. I have been seeing a lot of news about AI and the new openai model. Well, I would have been worried if I had a job or if I was worried about getting one
I am studying at such a great university and studying such a great course that it's good enough I am getting a degree. I don't see much hope for humanity... Or myself. Tomorrow, I will go to the city for shopping! I hope I can some decent clothes and for cheap. I just hope I don't regret spending my money. My sister will go to her college in morning and during the day, I will pick her up.
I can't go alone anywhere, at least not to crowded places. I trimmed my beard and I look a lot different lol. Beard alone can change your so much and if I completely trim it, I will look like a girl... My long hair aren't helping. Anyway, I couldn't work that much on music. My laptop crashed and I had to download a plugin which stopped working all of a sudden. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment