Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1242

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1242 

 Yo. Another day passed. It could have been a good day. I went to the city for some shopping. I got two tshirts and a lower, for a great price. I was happy even though I wanted to buy a lot more. I didn't go alone, I went with my sister because I don't like bargaining.

But at night, when my mom was talking to her sister on the phone, she told her everything. I have told her so many times not to tell anyone things like this. But she never listens, she never does. She brags about how her children know how to spend money wisely by buying extremely cheap clothes... She thinks it's a praise

I don't want to buy cheap clothes... I don't have a choice! Money I spent on everything today isn't enough for most people's single piece of clothing. But she always end up telling everything. She thinks people will praise us...because unlike other kids, I don't spend money on fancy clothes... That's because I don't have money! 

Why can't she understand that people she cares about makes fun of us for things like that. Its so frustrating. Also, I had gone with my sister and she paid for the clothes. I was planning to return her money as soon as I got home but before I could do that, my mom started preaching about how my sister cares about me and I should listen to her and what not. 

I immediately returned her money. These always end up making me do things for them and today, when I asked my sister to go with me, they had the nerve to make me feel bad about it. Anyway, the hair dryer and glasses my sister bought for herself also arrived today. I worked on my music as much as I could. 

Something also happened in morning. I went to my uncle's shop for something. And as I was leaving, a man sitting next to him called me. I had seen him in the village but I didn't know who he was. He asked me where his house was. How the fuck was i supposed to know. He told me that I pass by his house every day... Huh? It was obviously a lie. Then my uncle started saying all kinds of things about me to my man right in front of me.

Obviously, I didn't wait but it made me so angry... Thankfully, I don't care about that man at all. I guess this is it for today. In evening, my neighbours were also fighting. I don't know why. I also finished a comic within few hours. It was alright. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts