Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1243
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1243
Yo. Another day passed. It was a very warm day. Its fine in morning and evening but during the day, it gets quite hot. I still slept for more than 2 hours. I don't go to bed early at night, so I make up for it by sleeping during the day. I worked on my music like I do every day. Its the only thing keeping me sane.
I did start reading a new comic. I tried to read as less chapters as possible. I saw the new apple fold and saw many people complaining about the price. I wonder, if the price was lower, how many of them would have bought it? I am not bothered about it though, because even if the price was low, I still couldn't afford it.
I found many good clothes online. But I can't buy them. I will go to the city just before my cousin's marriage and if I find anything good, I will buy it then or else I will buy it online. Honestly, when I went there couple days ago, I still can't believe how cheap everything was. I know that the stuff there is not exactly premium or anything but it's still very good.
I regret not going there sooner but hey, better late than never. I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment