Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1244
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1244
Hello. I started differently this time. It was a weird day. For some reason, sky was too pretty through out the whole day. I don't know why but it looked far bluer than usual and even the air quality was far better. I clicked a picture on my phone to compare and the difference was quite big.
I worked on my music but I didn't finish anything. I am very picky when it comes to small details that I know no one will notice. And even I will forget about them but still, I take too much time on things that don't really matter that much. My sister went to watch a movie with my cousin's family.
She wanted to watch it for a while now and my cousin just happened to be going to watch it. I am not planning to wear the clothes I bought few days ago. I will go to that same place again in next month and buy even cheaper ones to wear at home. My friend also contacted me. Apparently, he can't pay the fees for some reason.
I already did around a week ago but the website isn't working for him. So they are going to the university in few days. He asked me to go with them since everyone else will be going but I refused...like always. I mean I would have gone if I had any business there. It will just be a waste of time and money.
I also read several chapters of a comic. I like it. I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment