Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1245
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1245
Yo. Another day passed away. It was a normal day although weather was good today. It was cloudy and windy but it didn't rain here. Sky was very pretty during the day. Well, as winter approaches, it will only get worse. I worked on my music and finished a song, finally.
I could have finished another one but I am too lazy. I will finish all the ongoing ones in two days. I want to work on a remix now. Its from an anime movie I loved as a kid. I hope it turns out good. The last time I did something like this, it wasn't as good but I have gotten better over time.
My cousin's entire family have gone on a trip except him. He is home alone and my mom can't stop bragging about how he took care of the home alone. I mean that's nothing surprising. Most parents will somehow always find a reason to praise other people's children no matter how good their own kids are.
I guess this is it for today. I accidentally bit my tongue while chewing food during the day and for few days now, my life is going to be quite unpleasant. I did read a lot of chapters of the comic. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment