Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1246
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1246
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day again. Weather was good today. I finished another song. I think I will finish one more tomorrow. Like I have said, I am very picky about little details that most people won't even notice. I also tried creating some posters for my songs. I was experimenting and it went well. I have found some ways to make decent posters.
I slept during the day as well. Time passes so quickly when every day is the same. Its quite bad in my case because I no longer notice the flow of time... Its hard to put in words. I am about to finish another comic. I didn't like it in the beginning but my opinion has completely changed.
Today was a festival but we don't celebrate it. We did pray but that was it, nothing fancy. My mom snores so much at night. I have to wake her up many times or use earbuds but they are very uncomfortable. I don't know why she snores though... also, my right knee hurts a lot. Yesterday, I was trying to do one leg squat and while I did it, I am paying for it now
My hair have grown quite long. Long hair suits my face far better than short hair. But they are very hard to manage. I guess that's it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment