Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1248
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1248
Yo. It was a weird day. My mom got a call from an unknown number. Apparently, the guy wanted to talk to me. He said he was my friend. I thought it was a scam. But then, I recognized the name on caller ID. It was my classmate. It was the first time he had called me and we weren't even friends.
I called him and he just wanted to know about the status of the report card from the university. I told him what I knew. Also, my friends were making fun of each other in the group chat. Nothing suprising. I was the admin along with another guy. One of my friends asked me to make him the admin.
I did and guess what, he removed me as an admin... Lol. Its funny and I feel stupid but I also feel angry. At least, I know how to treat him next time I see him. Well, nothing has changed. That group chat is mostly dead and whether I was admin or not, nothing changed
I finished another song today. It took a long time and I like the end result. I tried some stem splitters and the technology has advanced a lot from the last time i used it. I slept during the day and it was quite hot today. My sister asked me few days to go somewhere with her. I told her that we could go to a zoo ... We have never visited one.
I regret saying that because she asked me about it today and I am afraid that I will have to actually go with her. I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment