Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1249
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1249
Yo. Another day passed. It rained today but in early morning while I was sleeping. Still, thanks to that weather was good. You know, I just love the weather after rain when it's cold, sunny, windy and clear. The combo is just so good. My sister went to the city again because my aunt came with my grandmother to get her eyes checked. They also did some shopping
I also want to go to that place again. I worked on my music as well and finished another song. I made some posters as well. I didn't like them as much as I had hoped. I have been singing regularly since past few days. It took me too long to realize that the noise of the standing fan in my room is so loud that unless I shout very loudly, my voice stays within the room.
I have been very bored these past couple days already because I don't have anything to read or watch. I did want to watch a series called 'supernatural'. But it has twenty seasons and I don't have time. Speaking of time, I saw some strange and weird things online. Honestly, just when I think it can't get worse, humanity disappoints me again.
People are celebrating a minister's birthday like it's their parent's birthday. What the fuck. I saw some people do it with my own eyes and I just can't believe it... I shouldn't let myself care too much. At least, I got to ate junk food tonight. It was tasty. Only if I didn't have gustatory rhinitis. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment