Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1251
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1251
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. I fasted today until the noon. And my head and neck hurt a lot. I don't if it's because I didn't eat anything in morning but it didn't get better even after I ate. I couldn't even sleep during the day. And for some reason, I had to washroom more frequently.
I worked on my music as much as possible. I finished a song and have started working on next month. I also watched a podcast. At night, just around an hour ago when I was applying minxodil, I was watching a YouTube video and I accidentally flipped the bottle... Some of the solution fell on the floor. Fortunately, it wasn't lot but still it hurt.
I didn't spend my own money to buy it but seeing it go to waste did hurt a little. I also heard that a man from my village died in morning today. Apparently, he was an addict and he had taken some pills the night before. He died while sleeping... With earphones in his ears.
I haven't heard good things about him so, I don't feel too bad about him. But I do worry about his family. I guess this is it for today. I will go to sleep early tonight. Its kind of scary and relaxing as well... See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment