Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1252
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1252
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. While I had good sleep last night, I couldn't sleep during the day. It was quite warm. I also found that my dad's brother in law came to visit my dad's brother with some people. Those people were there to see if my cousin was a good fit for their daughter.
Yep, arranged marriage in this day and age. Many people in this country are still old fashioned. Btw, the girl's parents had twins just few months ago. I was quite surprised when I found that lol. There is a whole movie in that. I worked on my music but not that much. I also watched a standup special which was good and helped me pass time. I had to go to the city with my sister but it was a waste of time.
Because the shop she wanted to visit was closed. I have been looking for clothes online for the weddings that I will have to attend in the coming months. I did find some good ones but I won't buy any before visiting the market in the city first. I am quite excited even though there is a lot of time until I go.
I guess this is it for today. There is a webtoon that I read and recently some of it's chapters were leaked online. I couldn't believe it because I thought the person was lying but I found that he was telling the truth when I read the chapters. The author also clarified that it was true. I couldn't believe it and it made me very curious. How did that happen and who did it? Like surely, it was someone from the team or the platform where the webtoon is published .
I washed my hair with shampoo and they were very hard to manage. Long hair are a nightmare especially if they are straight and fine. I also stretched a t shirt which was a little too small for me. The method was a bit weird but it worked out. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment