Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1255

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1255 

 Yo. I was home alone today. My mom and sister went to my cousin's engagement ceremony. He is going to marry a girl he met just few days ago. Its amazing that in this day and age, some thing like this is happening. He is doing this under the family pressure. I saw the pictures and he looked like he had a gun pointed to his head.

Forget being happy, it seemed like he was going to cry any moment. While the girl seemed alright with it. Every one is different. A lot of people went to the ceremony and I am glad that I didn't go. I stayed home and made french fries and ate them alone. They were so tasty.

I also slept during the day but I had to wake up early because of these people. But they didn't come back at the time my mom told me. They came back a lot later. I worked on my music and like I expected, I don't think these songs are going to turn out good. I am trying something new so it's alright but I still feel a little disappointed. I have a long way to go 

I guess this is it for today. My sister is worried that she is going to get married as well. I don't know why and how she isn't like me, smh. She should learn how to stand up for herself. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts