Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1256
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1256
Yo. Another day passed. Nothing happened today either. But I have been hearing somethings. Looks like my mom and others have started believing that my sister will get married next year. They haven't even found a right man for her but because of my cousin's engagement, they want to hurry it up since my cousin and sister are around the same age.
I don't know how and what's going to happen. I am a little nervous and if possible, I wish I wasn't here. I worked on my music a little. I slept during the day as well. It was a nice almost 3 hour nap lol. This month will end soon as well. Honestly, if there a way to let someone else live for me, I would have done that.
Its tiring... Our house's electric bill was a little bit more than usual. Even though we don't even live here properly. I went to the temple in evening with my sister. I don't wanna admit it but when she leaves after getting married, I will miss her for a while. I hate change and such a big one will hit me a like a truck.
I also french fries in the evening. I have been eating them a lot more than usual. I don't like them as much anymore. Anyway, I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment