Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1257
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1257
Yo. Another day passed. It was cloudy today but it didn't rain. My room's fan doesn't work properly and I am too lazy to fix it even though I can. I couldn't sleep during the day. Actually, I was trying to when my sister called me because she had brought something good to eat. I was already half asleep when she called me...
I trimmed my beard and once again, I look a lot better. I don't clean shave my face anymore because it makes me look... Weird. I don't hate that look but i am too conscious of other people. I worked on my music today as well. I feel like I am improving, I hope I am right.
My sister told me that she will go on a trip with my cousin's family. She wants to buy clothes for the trip. I don't want to go with her but I can't refuse. I have been watching movie reviews these days because they are a nice time pass. I haven't found anything to read or watch. Okay, that's a lie. I have many things in mind but I haven't started reading or watching anything because i wont be able to work.
Tomorrow is an important day as well. We will perform ancestral rites for my father like we do every year. I have been rewatching videos that I have watched serveral times already because I have nothing new to watch. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment