Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1259

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1259

Yo. Another day passed. It was a cold day. In just few days, weather has changed a lot. Like it feels like winter is here already. I am sure there is a reason behind this and it's temporary but still, it gives me hope that winter won't be too short or hot. I worked on my music today as well.

I have trying to make as much music as possible. If only I hadn't wasted last few years... Its pointless to regret. My ear still feels weird even though I used hydrogen peroxide. If it doesn't feel better tomorrow, I will try to take out the wax manually. I hope I don't worsen it...

It was my cousin's birthday and I can't believe it but he bought some food for us. It wasn't a lot but considering that he didn't buy us anything last year, its still a lot. The ulcer in my mouth made my day very difficult. It wasn't easy to eat food. It will still take at least a couple days for it to heal 

My left eye is fine though. It still itches but rarely. I slept during the day but I couldn't fall asleep. I almost forgot but my stomach has been causing a lot of trouble for me. I really don't know what's wrong but since past couple weeks, my digestive system hasn't been working well. I watched a web series today... I have watched a few times before already. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts