Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1260
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1260
Yo. Another day passed. It was not a good day, for multiple reasons. It rained a lot today, from morning until evening and that too continuously. As if God made up for the whole month within a single day. Thanks to that, it was very cold today. So much so that we didn't need a fan, let alone ac.
My room's fan doesn't work properly either way. I also had to go to toilet many times because of some digestive issues. I hope I won't have to see the doctor. I worked on my music but not that much. The ulcer in my mouth hasn't healed yet and it caused a lot of discomfort especially while eating.
I also tried removing ear wax from my left ear and I was successful. Eardrops worked like a charm. But I don't know if it's because I poked inside the ear too much or if it's because of the ulcer but my whole left side of face is a little swollen and it hurts as well.
I hope it's nothing serious.
So yeah, nothing good happened. My family seems to be in a good mood though. My mom finally has hopes that my sister will get married soon and my sister is happy that she will get to go on a trip with my uncle's family. Unfortunately she couldn't go shopping. Maybe she will go tomorrow?
I guess this is it for today. This family is hopeless. My mom is mad that I don't talk to people... Why and how could I? I also found that one of my uncle's has sold his home... Even though his son is about to get married in two months. Amazing. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment