Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1261
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1261
Yo. Another day passed. It was a lot better day than yesterday. My face doesn't hurt that much and I removed a lot of ear wax today as well. I think my ear is mostly empty now but there is still some left. I will try to remove it tomorrow. Its deep inside the ear which is quite scary cause while the ear drops help a lot, I still have to manually take out some of the wax.
The ulcer in my mouth hasn't healed completely and it wasn't easy to eat food today as well. It was very cold though. I bathed in hot water... It was that cold. I didn't even turn on the fan. I did turn it on once during the day when I was trying to take a nap but it was making too much noise so, I had to turn it off.
I had to sleep while wearing my earbuds. I did get some sleep but I have to find a way to fix this fan. While the weather was good today, who knows what it will be like tomorrow. My sister went to her college today and she bought sun glasses. She didn't buy anything else. I had to give her one of my lowers because she wanted to wear something new on the trip.
I hate giving my stuff to others but I didn't really like that lower that much. But she is eying my other clothes which I don't like at all. I guess this is it for today. This month is about to end... I watched a lot of videos on YouTube and worked on my music. I really need to find something to watch it read. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment