Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1262
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1262
Yo. Another day passed. Not really a good day but a strange day nonetheless. My room's fan doesn't work and because of that I had trouble taking a nap during the day. There wouldn't have been any problem but I really needed some sleep. My head and neck were hurting a lot.
I think its because of what I ate in morning. Whenever I eat something food in morning, I get head and neck pain during the day. I had to take medicine and the pain disappeared quickly. I worked on my music but not that much, again because of pain. In evening, I went to the doctor with my sister.
She isn't sick or anything. Actually, she was supposed to go on a trip with my uncle's family but now, she won't go most likely. Because on the day they will return, my sister has an something to do which is extremely important for her. So, she had to just one day before.
And she was really excited to go as well. She likes to travel and she has never gone to that place before. I feel pity for her but... there is nothing anyone can do. Actually she can go and return before that important event. But she doesn't want to risk it. Well, I can't blame her. Our luck isn't too good
Another thing happened. During the day, a guy from our WhatsApp group did a group video call but no one joined it. Apparently that event made him so angry that he removed everyone from the group. It just so happened that that guy was an admin. Fortunately, another admin brought everyone back and then that loser left the group before everyone made fun of him lol.
Next time he meets everyone, it will be fun to watch. I guess this is it for today. I removed a lot of ear wax today as well. But sadly, I don't think I can remove the rest because it's far too deep. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment