Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 829

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 829

 Yo. Another day passed. It was not a good day. It was very humid and warm. And for some reason, my back and head hurt a lot. I didn't hurt myself or anything... Anyway, I had to talk to my friend. I didnt want to. I am just drained and not in the mood these days. But I can't. Because yesterday when I didn't reply to him, he started over thinking.

I don't care about that as well but I don't want to hurt him by saying that I am a heartless, cold bastard... Damn, I really insulted myself. Anyway, I studied today. Only two days are left. And I found out that I wasted my time on some topics that aren't even in the syllabus. Its because my sister told me to read them.

Also, my cousin and uncle had a fight. I don't care again. I read that comic. My stomach hasn't recovered completely but I think its healing. I ate fast food again... I am addicted. Maybe that's the reason behind all the problems. One day without rain and its already so hot... I can't wait for it to rain again. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts